E50 is one of the most modern thermal insulation systems ETEM. Designed for medium and large openings, E50 combines the trends in modern architecture with the needs arising from the strict standards for energy conservation.
In designing E50, we took into account parameters such as the growing need for a brighter building interior, the ease in operating the window, safety, energy conservation and protection from severe weather conditions.
E50 is a system designed to cover a wide range of requirements, in both existing and new buildings, that have medium size and large openings. The system is rigid and capable to operate under heavy loads resulting from the large glass surfaces, while it is subtle enough to be used for smaller windows.
With 50mm sash width and innovative design, E50 is a robust system with excellent thermal insulation and water tightness characteristics rendering the system an ideal choice for the majority of residential and commercial applications.
• Robust constructions for large and medium openings
• Contemporary aesthetics with in straight line design
• Easy operation with lift and slide mechanism
• Excellent water tightness characteristics
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods - anodizing.
• Two-sash, successive sliding frames, with or without a screen
• Three-sash and four-sash, successive sliding frames
• Three-sash, successive sliding frames
• One-sash, flush mount glass pane-shutter, with or without a screen
• Two-sash, flush mount glass pane-shutter, with or without a screen
• One-sash, flush mount glass pane, with or without a screen, with an external shutter
• Two-sash, flush mount glass pane, with or without a screen, with an external shutter